Terms and Conditions Applicable to all Projects
1) Legally Binding Agreement: By accepting a quote with Pressure Fresh Clean, you are agreeing to a legally binding contract for work to be completed at an agreed upon price. In the event that you break this contract, If a deposit has been made to the company this shall be surrendered as damages.
2) Product Warranties: All warranties are limited to those offered by the manufacturers of the products used. Pressure Fresh Clean, makes no additional warranties. If you ever have a concern regarding our work, Pressure Fresh Clean should be notified immediately.
3) Water Usage: By accepting your quote, you agree to provide Pressure Fresh Clean the right to use an on-site water supply as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. If an exterior water supply is required, it will be at an additional charge. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the water supply is on and in working order before we arrive. Additional charges will be applied if water is not available.
4) Electrical Usage: By accepting your quote, you agree to provide Pressure Fresh Clean the right to use an on-site source of electricity as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. If an exterior source is required it will be at an additional charge.
5) Colour and Tone Concerns: The properties and species of wood age and weather can greatly affect the resulting colour or tone of the stain. Note: Variances may occur on individual boards well as total project as densities and other characteristics vary across and throughout the wood. Pressure Fresh Clean and its associates attempt to represent final finish colour and tones as best as possible. While we can often give you an idea of the overall colour or tone you must expect some variance in the overall finish. This include when applying chemicals or paints to roof tiles, patio areas, decking and driveways.
6) Courtesy: While Pressure Fresh Clean is on location and performing work on your property, you are responsible for keeping all children and pets, as well as other individuals away from the work area. Children and pets must be kept off work surface for at least 24 hours after our work is completed. This is for your safety as well as our own.
7) Payments: Payments to Pressure Fresh Clean are due as per stated on your quote and are to be paid by cash or BACS All balances are ALWAYS due upon completion of the job. Any variance to this policy must be agreed upon and in writing on our contract. Late charges will be immediately assessed on all balances not paid in accordance with contract terms. The customer agrees to pay any collection cost incurred by Pressure Fresh Clean related to the collection process of outstanding balances.
8) Scheduling: Scheduling in a business which productivity relies upon the weather can be difficult. Inclement weather may affect scheduling. We try our best to keep scheduling conflicts to a minimum, however, circumstances that are beyond our control may affect your project start and completion dates. You will be notified of any changes.
9) Removal & Replacement of work area Contents: Removal and replacement of grills, deck furniture, planters and any other items are the responsibility of the homeowner. Should we need to remove items from the work area, we will not be responsible for any damage, breakage or for storage issues. An additional charge may be applied for time and labour devoted to the removal of these items.
10) Damages: Pressure Fresh Clean is not responsible for damages due to improperly installed siding, loose shingles or siding, broken or opened windows, improperly sealed windows and doors, wood rot, defective construction, improperly secured wires, lose or improperly installed gutters and leaders and improper caulking. In every aluminium siding case and in some cases with vinyl siding, the sun and weather will bleach the colour or cause fading. Power washing, which entails removal of chalky, gritty or failing surface materials may cause the faded aspects of the vinyl or aluminium to stand out. Pressure Fresh Clean will not be responsible for such conditions. Pressure Fresh Clean will not be responsible for loose mortar that may dislodge during the cleaning process. If we come across any damage before work starts or during we will discuss with you to make sure you are happy for us to continue. (If you choose for us not to continue part payment will be required. The amount will be agreed on depending on how much work has been carried out)
11) Stains: Some stains cannot be removed by power washing. Tree sap, artillery fungus, splatters from stains and paints are examples of materials that cannot be removed by conventional means. We make every attempt to point these areas out to the customer when quoting the project. Sometimes these stains cannot be removed at all.
12) Pressure Fresh Clean expects your property to be in good repair and weather tight. This includes, but is not limited to all electrical service including receptacles and light fixtures. Doors and windows shall also be weather tight. Pressure Fresh Clean is not responsible for damages as a result of water infiltration from poor or improper installation, maintenance or repair of electrical related items or doors or windows. Pressure Fresh Clean cannot guarantee removal of artillery fungus from exterior house surfaces.
13) Windows may become water spotted as a result of our services. We will rinse these down but a full window clean is NOT included.
14) The Biocide treatment on your roof can take up to 1 year to show the full result. We do carry out a roof check 3-5 months after completion.
15) Biocide treatment can only be applied in the correct weather conditions, this will be explained during your quote visit. Work may be delayed for weather conditions and no compensation from pressure fresh clean will be given. Work will be rescheduled at a time convenient for both parties.
By accepting your quote this confirms you have read and agree to the above terms.